The lightest and most exclusive boom on earth
Admit it – you know you want it. Platinum aero 2.0 is the lightest boom in the world (140-190: 1.95 kg, 190-250: 2.70 kg) and the ultimate choice in terms of technology, weight and quality manufacturing. However, because of the incredibly sophisticated manufacturing process, there is only an extremely limited number available (on a first-come, first-served basis). Thanks to the highest-quality mix of materials and unique production methods, it is an astonishing 300 g lighter than its otherwise very lightweight platinum counterpart. Despite its slimmed-down design, the platinum aero 2.0 features sensational stiffness, ultra-direct feel and range-specific features and bend curves, which make it a must-have for high-performance riders. Even though the aero 2.0 is only available in two different lengths (140-190 190-250), they all possess the performance and equipment features of the normal platinum (see below). However, a warning is in order: high-end technology has its price, so don’t be surprised.
- Exclusive and light – Most exclusive and lightest boom in windsurfing world
- Premium material – 100% t900 carbon prepreg + sentex resin
- Ultimate in technology – Ultimate in technology, weight and processing. 400g lighter than the platinum boom.
- Front-end – Ifront 2.0 – the lightest front-end on earth
- Tail-end 140 – Inside gripped tail with itail wave fitting
- Tail-end 190 – Outside tail with itail race fitting
- 140-190cm, 1.95kg, 27.5mm diameter, RDM adapter
- 190-250cm, 2.70kgs, 30mm diameter, SDM adapter