The Duotone Slick is a hybrid wing that has been developed; it sits between the Echo and the Unit, it has a different boom type that is non adjustable and is lighter.
The fact that the centre strut is also semi inflated will provide those who want more of a riding downwind experience, improved performance in lighter winds and in the overall handling of the wing.
The alloy and the carbon versions of the miniboom are one length and fit all sizes. We have been the first in the UK to place these on order – the Slick will be available on demo at 2XS, West Wittering.
- Best of both worlds – intuitive hand positioning and neutral drift plus depower due to the intuitive hand positioning, the handling of the wing is super easy. It offers a very neutral drift and plenty of depower.
- Direct and efficient the steering/handling of the Slick is very direct and the power delivery very efficient, without needing a lot of strength.
- Better stability and upwind ability compared to previous models, the stability as well as the upwind ability are improved.
- Mini boom on centre strut (one length fits all sizes)the mini boom connecting to the centre strut is offering a very easy handling and fits to all sizes.
- Reduced wing-span – the overall wing-span is reduced to achieve an even easier handling of the Slick.
- Updated window geometry for better visibility the updated window geometry now guarantees better visibility in all sorts of riding situations.