The ultimate bump & jump sail being an ideal match with freewave and small freeride boards
Freewave boards are amongst the best selling on the market. The super session has been developed specifically for this category. It combines easy handling with a surprisingly immediate riding feel, giving the rider absolute control and confidence in all situations. With the super session, even the more brutal wind and wave conditions can be handled with confidence.
Freewave and bump&jump have everything that makes windsurfing so fascinating. This explains why this class is so popular. Super session is the perfect sail for this, covering the wide range between flat water to waves. A power wave design with planing potential, speed and outstanding control. Rapid strokes, smooth jumps and full-throttle turns flow seamlessly into one another, whetting the rider’s appetite for endless super sessions.
Acceleration, draft position stability and handling are what sets the balanced, five-batten design from the competition. Because the draft position is further forward, the riding feel is more responsive and the profile remains stable even when the wind picks up. This is supported by the hollow lower leech, preventing leech flutter and guaranteeing confident rig control. All this makes the super session a versatile, competitive bump&jump craft, especially under high winds and choppy conditions.
All super sessions are also available in the monofilm-free hd design. However, the extremely hard wearing mix of materials has its price, which we will of course make clear.
- Crisp feeling – Higher and forward oriented draft position makes for a crisp, direct yet light feeling
- Xply plus – Micron laminate (100/150 micron) with the lowest stretch and best uv- and puncture resistance on the market
- Tri ply – Tri ply foot panel (150 micron): additional 3rd thread direction increases rip-stop ability by 30%
- Hollow lower leech – Hollow lower leech (scooped leech outline) with additional mini batten stabilizes the profile right above the boom and prevents leech flattering
- Minimum mast concept – Two masts cover all sail sizes
- Works best on rdm masts – Designed to work best on rdm masts yet fully compatible with our sdm masts
- Unbreakable – Unbreakable epoxy battens
- Available in hd
- Also available in a monofilm-free hd-construction
|Size||Boom Max (cm)||Luff Max (cm)||Mast||Mast Length (cm)|