The Taka-4 reacts amazingly well in strong winds. Its super smooth ride gives you the power of a larger sail with the control of a smaller sail. The Taka-4 luffs when you sheet out, so you can smoothly kill the power in a cutback and push harder on your board.
- Massive wind range
- Light weight
- De-powers when you sheet out, so top turns are a lot easier
- Very controllable in strong wind
- The Taka allows you to go a ¼ size down
- Calibrated rigging makes tuning easy and exact
- Works very well as a foiling sail
The main design change with the Taka 4 is reducing the amount of bias sleeve stretch. This makes the taka feel lighter and more responsive.
If you are as serious about wave riding as we are about making wave sails, the Taka-4 is for you.
Come and try them to book a test please call the windsurf club 01243 513077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a test. If want any technical help please contact me Simon Bassett email@example.com.
Check out Simon’s review of the Ezzy Taka 4 here
[table “93” not found /]