The Insanity Fibreglass is a high performance, fiberglass shaft in either fixed, adjustable or travel (3 piece) models. The blade comes in two widths 7 1/8” or 8” and weighs in at 24 ozs for the fixed; 25ozs for the adjustable and 31 ozs for the travel model. All the Insanity Fibreglass blades are made from recycled polypropalene resin and fiberglass.
Want a paddle that is light and durable and adjusts in length? Then check out the Insanity Fiberglass Adjustable. This paddle features our durable impact resistant Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade. Utilizing post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps these are the first high performance blades using recycled material. We combine this blade with a light durable fiberglass shaft and top it with our 16″ Utili-T™ insert which offers 16″ of adjustment and an ergonomic rubber coated ABS T-Grip for paddlers who want to adjust length on the fly or share their paddle with family and friends.
*Every paddle will be custom fitted to your height and ability – we will contact you individually to discuss options after ordering*
- Grip: ABS Palm
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite™
- Surface Area: 91 sq in
- Blade Width: 8″
- Blade Length: 16 1/2″
- Weight: 24 oz
- TOP: ABS Palm Grip provides durability, comfort and good control.
- SHAFT: Durable fiberglass shaft.
- BLADE: Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs. Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance. PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Remember to rinse your adjustable paddle with freshwater after use