The Keiki II is a hardwearing, lightweight, glass shaft and fiber blade. It has 16 inches of adjustability so its base height is 53 inches and adjusts up to 69 inches max. The Keiki II comes with the Kialoa lever lock adjustment system and has a recycled composite, polypropalene resin and fibreglass blade. The blade itself is designed with children in mind and has a 6.5 inch width, (70 square inches surface area) for high cadence, low stress paddle stroke.
Groms have specific needs that often go unrecognized. We have found the most important features in a kid’s paddle include a smaller shaft, a smaller adjustable range, a manageable blade size and a paddle that floats. The Keiki II addresses all of these. With an adjustable range of 53-69″ this paddle will fit a child who is 3’6″ to 5′ tall assuming the handle is 10″ overhead. The 70 square inch teardrop shaped blade is great because if your child only puts a part of the blade in the water it will still move them towards their destination.
*Every paddle will be custom fitted to your height and ability – we will contact you individually to discuss options after ordering*
- Grip: Keiki LeverLock®, ABS Palm
- Shaft Material: Textured Fiberglass Slim
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite®
- Surface Area: 70 sq in
- Blade Width: 6½”
- Blade Length: 14 ½”
- Adjustable: 53-69″
- Total Paddle Weight: 19 oz
- TOP: Durable ABS Palm Grip. 16” Utility Palm insert for length adjustment (53” – 69”) as you grow.
- SHAFT: Slim diameter durable fiberglass shaft.
- BLADE: Smaller blade provides perfect power for kids. Fibreglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance. PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch. Available in Blue, Yellow or Pink
- Remember to rinse your adjustable paddle with freshwater after use