Simplicity is RRD’s mission. RRD removed any unnecessary items, instead of adding them, to make every component more functional. Simply said “You cannot break what does not exist”
- new improved high density EVA floaters with new grip
- new improved stainless steel de-power rope cleat
- new CNC polished aluminium middle bar connector
- 15% lighter
- 52cm length
- moulded floating side caps injected with high memory EVA which facilitates a better bar grip and increased safety
- CNC milled and polished aluminium central bar component with oversized oval recesses to improve de-power tube sliding; even during some extreme steering.
- Chicken loop safety release system with oversized handle and increased sliding potential of all components to secure an effective functionality over the years. This safety release system has the least amount of steel components on the market, meaning a longer lifetime and less maintenance.
- Customised stainless steel de-power rope cleat designed around the double chamber tube, allowing the security line to slide freely.
In addition to the new features, the ‘RRD Global Bar Y25’ is still equipped with special lines called “RIGID THREAD LINES”. These are used exclusively on the RRD bars with great success for over 7 years. A product that’s now widely tested around the world, but there is little known about the details by kiteboarders.