Duotone Unit 2024
Introducing the 2024 Unit, the next evolution in wing design that brings a new level of comfort, stability, and exciting features you won’t want to miss. While many have attempted to imitate its performance and handling, the Unit remains the benchmark due to its exceptional combination of innovative wing design, technology, and premium materials.
The new Unit for 2024 sees a series of significant updates, most notable is the long carbon front handle, which now allows for effortless one-handed riding. The handle is strategically angled to enhance ergonomics and create a more natural riding position which reduces fatigue, particularly when riding toe-side. The new front handle allows riders to perform new tricks and experience a level of riding comfort that has to be experienced.
Additionally, designer Ken Winner has refined the outline, twist, and canopy tension of the MOD3 to improve power delivery and enhance the drift stability. When sheeted in, the 2024 Unit offers precise riding stability and smooth power, and when flagged out on the wave it delivers incredible drift stability.
These updates ensure a controlled and enjoyable ride, whether you’re carving effortlessly in the surf, executing big airs with extended hang time, or seeking powerful straight-line performance with ample lift, the new Unit has it all at your fingertips, whenever you need.
Unleash the performance and superior handling of the 2024 Unit and elevate your wing riding to new heights.
- Improved ergonomic comfort and handle geometry
- One-handed riding option
- Consistent power distribution through gusts and lulls
- Improved drift stability for effortless surfing
- MOD3 canopy enhancements:
- Solid feel and power when pumping
- Better draft stability so rider doesn’t have to move hands in a gust
- Better top end control and de-power
- Higher durability
- Extended carbon front handle
- Reduced wingspan in smaller sizes
- Ergonomic strut shape
- Refined canopy tension over the entire canopy
- MOD3 canopy