Duotone Wing Set Aero Free SLS
The Aero Free is the jack of all trades.
The three new bigger sizes 1500, 1750 and 2000 are the perfect wings for beginner and intermediate riders. Their stable flight, early lift and good top speed make them the ideal wings to progress quickly. The three smaller sizes 800, 1000 and 1250 have been on the market for a year already and have established themselves as great performance allrounders.
Covering all Foiling disciplines
- Great mix of speed, manoeuvrability and glide
- Stable and lifty – easy for quick progression
- Fast and agile in the small sizes, easy and stable in the bigger sizes
- Slightly higher AOA for easy take- off, balance and control
- Playful outline and low drag profile for speed and fun carving sensation
- Light and strong carbon layup for a great mix of weight, stiffness and strength
- Compatible with all 2024 Duotone AL (M8 Wing Mount), AL 3BS and Fanatic Carbon & AL fuselages
STABILIZER C REAR WING
The range of Stabilizer C have been working flawlessly in combination with all our front wings for the last few years. They are what one could call a “traditional” approach, medium aspect ratio, flat in the center and going into a subtle winglet towards the wingtip. A well tested and proven design which works great with our Aero Free SLS and Aero Lift SLS front wings.
The C-Series stands for control. They are all about keeping the rider on its trajectory and keeping the pitch in check. Even though they are great at maintaining a stable flight, they are still loose enough to allow for smooth turns and return great feedback in the waves. Take full advantage of our brand new thin shims and tweak the angle of attack of your stabilizer by +/- 0.3 degrees increments, to suit your particular riding style or the conditions on a given day.