Focus on what matters: simple, functional, reliable, durable and safe.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication!
- Molded floating side caps injected with high memory EVA which facilitates a better bar grip and increased safety
- Made with CNC milled and polished aluminum, the center bar piece comes with and oversized oval hole to improve de-power tube sliding even during some extreme steering
- Chicken loop safety release system with oversized handle and increased sliding potential of all components to secure an effective functionality over the years. This safety release system has the least amount of steel components on the market, meaning a longer lifetime and less maintenance
- New custom design stainless steel de-power rope cleat conceived around the double chamber tube, allowing the security line to slide freely
- In addition to the new features, the ‘RRD Global Bar Y27’ is still equipped with special lines called “RIGID THREAD LINES”. These are used exclusively on the RRD bars with great success for over 9 years now. A product that’s now widely tested around the world, but there is little known about the details of its uniqueness by kiteboarders. A pro rider will choose our rigid thread lines over any flying lines in the market.. They simply DO NOT STRETCH!!!
- The ‘Rigid Thread Lines’ are the result of the collaboration with an Italian manufacturing company that has more than fifty years of experience in the processing of lines and ropes, using the most recent and innovative exotic fibers, combined with an intimate knowledge of the physical and mechanical properties of Dyneema.
- Unlike standard braided lines, the unidirectional structure of ‘Rigid Thread Lines’ provides a fiber memory that is significantly more efficient. A standard braided line under stress combines all ‘dynamic elongation’ of the fiber and flattening of the braid, whereas the core unidirectional structure uses exclusively the elastic modules of the fiber.