Duotone Sky Free SLS
The Sky Free SLS is a freeride weapon on steroids! Built in Duotone’s SLS construction and shaped for quick progression, this board won’t let you down!
The Sky Free is a very popular model amongst ambitious wingers in lighter wind conditions. Its early planing rocker and easy take-off combined with a balanced ride and compact feel found a huge amount of fans within the large group of intermediate level wing foilers and heavier riders of advanced level.
For 2024 the Duotone design team implemented slight rail bevels, which not only give the rails more clearance in tight gybes, tacks or carves in small waves, the bottom contours also follow a more parallel outline through the mid-section improving the glide and making the pumping of the board out and up onto the foil even easier.
The deck recess and high-volume nose offer great stability during starts, landings or when not in flight-mode.
The two Sky Free SLS models come in Strong – Light – Superior Carbon PVC Sandwich construction with additional rail and heel reinforcements to not only guarantee earliest flight, but also safe and solid landings for those taking their riding to the next level.
- Medium size shapes for intermediate level wingers looking for the best possible board to get started and progress from the lightest breeze to medium winds
- Recessed deck shape for stability, control and a direct connection with the foil
- High volume nose section for great stability in starts and when landing jumps
- Low, lean rocker line with great glide and stability for the earliest take-off possible
- Slightly bevelled rails for maximum clearance in carves and gybes and easier release when pumping up
- Sharp release edges in tail with parallel bottom outline contours through mid section for early take off and uninterrupted glide in landings and touch downs
- Foot strap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Full deck pad with tail kick for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts – slightly thicker and softer vs. 2023 Sky Free pad
- Bottom handle for easy access
- No compromise Carbon PVC Sandwich construction with additional reinforcements in stress areas
Available in two sizes:
- 5’3″ × 26″ (95 l)
- 5’5″ × 27″ (105 l)